A rattle comforts a crying child, and we are called the children of God.
We lose children in wars and other violent ways. Fear not; they are in a better place—more about this after the Psalms that this crop circle highlights.
The rattle handle has three circles, so it is the trinity holding it out to a spirit. Let’s find out whose spirit this touches. When I first saw it, it touched mine. We are counting the raised section, and we have four lines of motion (find four passages). One circle outside it below the rattle means to subtract one. The rattle has eight raised sections four times for 32, the handle has another six for a total of 38, or is that 888? It’s Jesus again, new earth and heavens promised.
We will do the rattle first 32 minus 1 is Psalm 31; plenty of grieving and crying are found here.
Psalms 31:1-24 KJV
(1) To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness.
(2) Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me.
(3) For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name’s sake lead me, and guide me.
(4) Pull me out of the net that they have laid privily for me: for thou art my strength.
(5) Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth.
(6) I have hated them that regard lying vanities: but I trust in the LORD.
(7) I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy: for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
(8) And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy: thou hast set my feet in a large room.
(9) Have mercy upon me, O LORD, for I am in trouble: mine eye is consumed with grief, yea, my soul and my belly.
(10) For my life is spent with grief, and my years with sighing: my strength faileth because of mine iniquity, and my bones are consumed.
(11) I was a reproach among all mine enemies, but especially among my neighbours, and a fear to mine acquaintance: they that did see me without fled from me.
(12) I am forgotten as a dead man out of mind: I am like a broken vessel.
(13) For I have heard the slander of many: fear was on every side: while they took counsel together against me, they devised to take away my life.
(14) But I trusted in thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my God.
(15) My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me.
(16) Make thy face to shine upon thy servant: save me for thy mercies’ sake.
(17) Let me not be ashamed, O LORD; for I have called upon thee: let the wicked be ashamed, and let them be silent in the grave.
(18) Let the lying lips be put to silence; which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.
(19) Oh how great is thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them that fear thee; which thou hast wrought for them that trust in thee before the sons of men!
(20) Thou shalt hide them in the secret of thy presence from the pride of man: thou shalt keep them secretly in a pavilion from the strife of tongues.
(21) Blessed be the LORD: for he hath shewed me his marvellous kindness in a strong city.
(22) For I said in my haste, I am cut off from before thine eyes: nevertheless thou heardest the voice of my supplications when I cried unto thee.
(23) O love the LORD, all ye his saints: for the LORD preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer.
(24) Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.
The handle has six raised sections minus one for five.
Psalms 5:1-12 KJV
(1) To the chief Musician upon Nehiloth, A Psalm of David. Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my meditation.
(2) Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray.
(3) My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.
(4) For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.
(5) The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.
(6) Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.
(7) But as for me, I will come into thy house in the multitude of thy mercy: and in thy fear will I worship toward thy holy temple.
(8) Lead me, O LORD, in thy righteousness because of mine enemies; make thy way straight before my face.
(9) For there is no faithfulness in their mouth; their inward part is very wickedness; their throat is an open sepulchre; they flatter with their tongue.
(10) Destroy thou them, O God; let them fall by their own counsels; cast them out in the multitude of their transgressions; for they have rebelled against thee.
(11) But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.
(12) For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.
Added we get 38 minus 1 for 37 calming words.
Psalms 37:1-40 KJV
(1) A Psalm of David. Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.
(2) For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.
(3) Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
(4) Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
(5) Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
(6) And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.
(7) Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.
(8) Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.
(9) For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.
(10) For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.
(11) But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.
(12) The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth.
(13) The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming.
(14) The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation.
(15) Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken.
(16) A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked.
(17) For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the LORD upholdeth the righteous.
(18) The LORD knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever.
(19) They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.
(20) But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the LORD shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away.
(21) The wicked borroweth, and payeth not again: but the righteous sheweth mercy, and giveth.
(22) For such as be blessed of him shall inherit the earth; and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off.
(23) The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.
(24) Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand.
(25) I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.
(26) He is ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed is blessed.
(27) Depart from evil, and do good; and dwell for evermore.
(28) For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.
(29) The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever.
(30) The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.
(31) The law of his God is in his heart; none of his steps shall slide.
(32) The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him.
(33) The LORD will not leave him in his hand, nor condemn him when he is judged.
(34) Wait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.
(35) I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree.
(36) Yet he passed away, and, lo, he was not: yea, I sought him, but he could not be found.
(37) Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace.
(38) But the transgressors shall be destroyed together: the end of the wicked shall be cut off.
(39) But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble.
(40) And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.
In the last one, we count the depressions, not the raised sections. There are seven in the handle, thirty-three in the rattle, four lines of motion, one spirit, one to subtract this time we add.
Total is 46 Psalm 46, our refuge, our protector.
Psalms 46:1-11 KJV
(1) To the chief Musician for the sons of Korah, A Song upon Alamoth. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(2) Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
(3) Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
(4) There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.
(5) God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.
(6) The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.
(7) The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.
(8) Come, behold the works of the LORD, what desolations he hath made in the earth.
(9) He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire.
(10) Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
(11) The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.
Let’s find the bonus one by minus one for Psalm 45. After all, we want to make the children happy! True saints greatly rejoice over the justice of God.
Psalms 45:1-17 KJV
(1) To the chief Musician upon Shoshannim, for the sons of Korah, Maschil, A Song of loves. My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer.
(2) Thou art fairer than the children of men: grace is poured into thy lips: therefore God hath blessed thee for ever.
(3) Gird thy sword upon thy thigh, O most mighty, with thy glory and thy majesty.
(4) And in thy majesty ride prosperously because of truth and meekness and righteousness; and thy right hand shall teach thee terrible things.
(5) Thine arrows are sharp in the heart of the king’s enemies; whereby the people fall under thee.
(6) Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre.
(7) Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
(8) All thy garments smell of myrrh, and aloes, and cassia, out of the ivory palaces, whereby they have made thee glad.
(9) Kings’ daughters were among thy honourable women: upon thy right hand did stand the queen in gold of Ophir.
(10) Hearken, O daughter, and consider, and incline thine ear; forget also thine own people, and thy father’s house;
(11) So shall the king greatly desire thy beauty: for he is thy Lord; and worship thou him.
(12) And the daughter of Tyre shall be there with a gift; even the rich among the people shall intreat thy favour.
(13) The king’s daughter is all glorious within: her clothing is of wrought gold.
(14) She shall be brought unto the king in raiment of needlework: the virgins her companions that follow her shall be brought unto thee.
(15) With gladness and rejoicing shall they be brought: they shall enter into the king’s palace.
(16) Instead of thy fathers shall be thy children, whom thou mayest make princes in all the earth.
(17) I will make thy name to be remembered in all generations: therefore shall the people praise thee for ever and ever.
As for the loss of children in wars or taken by disease or famine.
Where they are, they will be raised properly by those who went ahead of them who learned to respect the word and the law of the kingdom.
Here children grow up in orphanages run by wicked people who cannot share the love of Christ because it is not within them to do so.
My stepmother, unfortunately, was one of those orphans.
They never understood the “Born Again” by the SPIRIT experience, and many fake that experience to fit in.
Canada is full of a history of the abuse of Indian children, destroying their spirits when they were young as they grow old they end up lost for eternity, many angry at God because of them, and they die without Christ. The worst part about it is even the British government assisted Catholics by enforcing the removal of a mother’s children to this heinous Church to civilize them??
They called the Indians savages but pale in comparison to them.
You think I’m harsh or unforgiving God has remembered their sins, so they are not under the blood Revelation 6:10 and Revelation 18:5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
It also could be because of the way I have been treated since discovering the truth.
My stepbrother was a lefty who had his hand smacked by the Nun’s if he did not learn to write with the right hand; they said the left hand was the devil’s hand????
They need to find Jesus to wash away their sins just like everyone else, and you cannot force free will. You either love HIM, or you don’t. First, you must hear the message to make an informed decision. Our actions say it all. It is sin that is destroying this world.
When I got this call, I cried like a baby and then saw this rattle, I laughed a little, but I am not laughing anymore. Jesus said, “It is written that you should serve God and HIM only.”
When it comes to Mystery Babylon, I am not ignorant, and we will never agree that they are not the harlot. With the answer to over 200 circles, how am I to be wrong? That’s right; God should have chosen the one who went to their schools and learned from them.
You keep that microphone away from me, help him keep his captives, as the great saints of God that you are. They’re for pro-life???
Not a child born among them, the devil weeded out their normal desires, bred them not to have a weakness like the Pharoah to set captives free.
In fact, Biden and the new agenda will be sending a lot of your children home in these coming days. Rejoice I did not bow to the image of the beast, and he is angry that I did not. His apostolic succession includes many things that offend God.
Idol’s just being one of them and the ecumenical group missing the message entirely.
The Seduction of Christianity: Spiritual Discernment in the Last Days
Today Christians are being deceived by a world view more subtle and more seductive than any before.
The Bible clearly states that a great Apostasy must occur before Christ’s second coming. Today Christians are being deceived by a world view more subtle and more seductive than any before.
What are the dangers in the growing acceptance and practice of—
- positive and possibility thinking
- healing of memories
- self-help philosophies
- holistic medicine
The seduction of Christianity will not appear as a frontal assault or oppression of our religious beliefs. Instead, it will come as the latest fashionable philosophies offering to make us happier, healthier, better educated, and even more spiritual.
A compelling look at the times we live in. A clear call to every believer to choose between the original and the counterfeit. Only then can we hope to escape The Seduction of Christianity.
Call it an incentive to repent so that where they are, you can also be with them if you are related. If not, you should still want to be with them. Heaven is a Grand Place.
What a threat I am as a simple truck driver who loves the Jesus of Scripture, the Solid Rock. If HE intends for you all to go to hell, then why give me the answers to the questions? Then have “HIS” Saints keep me from telling the world the truth or what they mean? Their God is waiting for me to exhibit powers to change the elements from rock to bread and to bow to Rome as so many of them already have, and all I want to do is change hearts for the glory of God.
The leaders at the top of the hill running the world have no children to be concerned about; they still sit as queens needing nothing, but we know that in time as God has promised, they will be brought low, and the only ones who can do that are those who are supporting them, to begin with.
Here down below their supporters have children to such as these belong the kingdom of heaven.
The violent take it by force “UNTIL NOW” preceded the words force and violence. Jesus was telling us the kingdom does not have to suffer violence; those outside need only to surrender to the will of God.
Is it so hard to denounce Catholicism for Protestantism? Only one of the two honors the word of God and really knows Jesus?
We can’t both be right, HE wants HIS Jews in the HOUSE, and only one of us can make that happen!
I would think it would be the one without the idols and the dagon fish hats.
Matthew 18:7 KJV Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!
The Pope or whom God has called if we can find him? When someone calls tag, you’re it, isn’t it that person’s turn to hide and the others find him?
I love you all so much. I jump up and down and wave my hands, and you still can’t find me.
The scepter of David was passed on to the saints, and the scepter has more power than the keys. England holds the scepter because they found the truth about Salvation. Rightly given to them for seeing the truth. The keys were stolen from Peter, like everything else.
The souls we are losing are the ones who are elderly and have not given their lives to Christ.
The ruling elite claimed to hold the keys given to Peter, but Peter was sent to win the house of Israel to Christ.
They hide the word of God and rule over it, claiming to know it better than the common person. In fact, they closed the gates of heaven and opened the gates of hell because of their self-proclaimed authority. By keeping the word hidden from the world, we have this. When I cried out to God, what chance did any of you have with them keeping the word away? That’s when HE began to open my eyes to the crop circles that the whole world can see, revealing that HE wrote HIS STORY into my life.
I’m supposed to burn because his agents hold me back; who conclude that the SON of God’s honor is not worth the world?
I do not agree to disagree when it’s obvious by the standards of scripture and HIS love for the Jewish people, which of us is in error.
Some people smile at seeing the world burn. Some even financially profit from it just as long as it does not hurt them.
Those at the top of the hill need to aid in preparation for the second coming, not to try and control me or pull my strings like they do all the others with their doctrines of devils that came out of counter-reformation to finish their new world order.
He gathered up his precious stones and now needs the precious light to finish it. That alone should speak volumes to their destiny and those who follow them.