David Ernest White wrote “Rock and Roll Is Here to Stay”
The 27 club at Wikipedia shouts God is not happy with those who practice misleading people and Music does just that as do actors.
They tried to do a scientific study to find out why musicians and actors die at age 27 it is spiritual, not physical science.
Proverbs 10:27 tells us why.
David Ernest White
Music should exalt people by entertaining God.
His kind of Music did not lift the people or bless Israel.
Isaiah 61:3 A voice of praise is good to lift a heavy spirit.
The Appointed Time reveals the Songs God cares about most.
Died March 16, 2019 (aged 79)
As defiant as the song is we know Rock and Roll ends with the reign of the wicked.
His numbers point to songs that please God.
Psalms 137:1-9 KJV
(1) By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion.
(2) We hanged our harps upon the willows in the midst thereof.
(3) For there they that carried us away captive required of us a song; and they that wasted us required of us mirth, saying, Sing us one of the songs of Zion.
(4) How shall we sing the LORD’S song in a strange land?
(5) If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.
(6) If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy.
(7) Remember, O LORD, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.
(8) O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
(9) Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
Rock and Roll and the wicked are not here to stay.
Below are two commissionable links to Amazon to a tool I used in the late ’80s to win souls to Christ called “Hell’s Bells 2: The Power and Spirit of Popular Music.” the Audio CD sells for $18.00 with shipping and this link is to the Video Edition for the same price Hells Bells the Video.