The definition of insanity is repeating the same thing and expecting different results every time. It has been over 2000 thousand years the ones who want to control have been doing the same thing, and the same results happen.
The center of this book has 24 raised sections on it. We are beginning a new chapter in humanity 888 adds to 24 there are 24 elders around God’s throne in the heavens. Noah took Eight People on board the ark to start his new adventure and REPLENISH the earth. Wiping out wickedness is not a problem for God. Let’s pray we get more than eight this time; after all, we have about sixteen websites that can accommodate more than Noah’s ark, and everyone stares at those silly screens, and the message somehow gets lost among them.
As they all await their superpowers from the gods, they serve.
The book reveals the following Psalm 24:1-10 the twenty outside edging for of course Psalm 20:1-9
Psalms 20:8 They are brought down and fallen: but we are risen, and stand upright.
Falling backward came out of Vatican two it was not part of the early church, and how do I know it’s of the prince of darkness? I can do these crop circles that point to the word, but I can’t do that. Those who have and can both David Hunt and I have noticed that they all gravitate to the people building their gallows for the tribulation, calling them “Christian” can giftings without discernment be from God?
Psalms 56:1-2 NASB (1) Be gracious to me, O God, for man has trampled upon me; Fighting all day long, he oppresses me. (2) My foes have trampled upon me all day long, For they are many who fight proudly against me.
The new versions of the Bible are to protect the apostasy.
The same verses as we find in the King James Version, a version that helped many of us get to here.
Psalms 56:1-2 KJV (1) Be merciful unto me, O God: for man would swallow me up; he fighting daily oppresseth me.
(2) Mine enemies would daily swallow me up: for they be many that fight against me, O thou most High.
There are seven arms, don’t count the eaten ones, so we have eight uneaten wafers/hosts/Eucharists/ tossing the all-seeing eye the symbol for Satan into the bottomless pit. Who’s supposed to help with this? Seven arrows (seven churches). 8×7 = 56 there are six (6) points in the Pentagram; the eye is in also surrounded by the seven (7) arrows (Church’s). 6+7 is 13. Am I sure this one point to Psalm 56:1-13 yes, I am. What about the seven eaten wafers with a chunk missing? Well, the angels are leaving behind those who swallow Jesus up daily, so it only makes perfect sense we do not count them.
You cannot deceive the elect; it’s not possible.
The saying for programming computers is garbage in garbage out; the same goes for us, you are what you read and believe. I stand on the word and the knowledge that Jesus came for the Jews first and wants them in his home at the end of the age, and that cannot happen with the apostasy that has come into the church that embraces pagan ideology and tries and call itself Christain. With those people, I do not resonate; they await some momentous moment when I will make something happen out of thin air or turn stones into bread that is what their god wants of me. That’s what he wants for himself.
The light once was covered with precious stones revealing the SON has value.
Now the light is back, and HE wants the stones that once covered HIM. To be used to aid in the building of the temple, for the enemy to sit in.
He said that the SON could not give him the desires of his heart…Yes, we can! Because God says, we can! We should run on a Yes we can platform!
That will teach them!
Only I was raised to believe I can’t do anything, right??? Well, I do let those young whippersnappers with all their power keep me from saving souls. Well not really the lost can find these websites, and they could help except….
They are under the impression my call must be more than to open the word or lift up the effigy of Jesus as HE commands us we do, “If I be lifted up”, the one the enemy and his cohorts built in Egypt and made men slaves to hide it from them.
I would think God’s people would be excited to do that.
Before Abraham, there it was a smack dab in the center of the earth where all the trouble seems to come from; he used the people God called “HIS” own, the elect of Abraham turned them into slaves to hide his arrogance.
These are the elect who cannot be deceived and those grafted into the vine, so winning the Muslims and Jewish people to Jesus with the Catholic Church reveals that all of them who think they are serving God, do not even know the Jesus of scripture.
Learn the lesson from the fig tree…Summer is here.
He allowed the wings of the hen to be built while testing the hearts of those who claimed they loved HIM. He longs to gather Israel in. Nazis on the right-wing and Nazis on the left-wing. Get your shot get your papers, and just ignore me???? Or hear the message and come out of her HIS people if you know who you are and who she is, and if you do not know by now, you may never know.
There is a strong delusion that will ensnare you…Hail Mary!
Then find out when it’s too late when left for the gallows they built for us. She will greet you in front of their hospitals, and she will keep you from being set free. God wrote that message in the stars and in the wilderness tabernacle. See where the scales of justice are and what’s between the law and the lion?
Rome claims they have the keys, but they lock the gate to heaven by controlling the word, misinterpreting it, and training their counter-reformation leaders. To embrace the apostasy that is antisemitic in nature.
Then they claim I’m the one who is going to burn??? Wow, that is bold!
What they are saying is that God’s Son’s honor is not worth the world! “Yes, we can. Win the world to Jesus you just have to know how to listen.”
Meditate on Joseph when he was in prison with the Chief Butler and the Baker, which am I, and which are you? Don’t you like the truth and the new food we bring? Benjamin shows up in Egypt, and there is a celebration? Whatever happened to Blessed is He who Comes in the name of the Lord?
Last but not least, the book adds all the raised sections giving us 44 Genesis 4:4 and Revelation 4:4 the beginning and the end one has something in common with the other.
Psalms 44:1-26 KJV
(1) To the chief Musician for the sons of Korah, Maschil. We have heard with our ears, O God, our fathers have told us, what work thou didst in their days, in the times of old.
(2) How thou didst drive out the heathen with thy hand, and plantedst them; how thou didst afflict the people, and cast them out.
(3) For they got not the land in possession by their own sword, neither did their own arm save them: but thy right hand, and thine arm, and the light of thy countenance, because thou hadst a favour unto them.
(4) Thou art my King, O God: command deliverances for Jacob. (Israel)
(5) Through thee will we push down our enemies: through thy name will we tread them under that rise up against us.
(6) For I will not trust in my bow, neither shall my sword save me.
(7) But thou hast saved us from our enemies, and hast put them to shame that hated us.
(8) In God we boast all the day long, and praise thy name for ever. Selah.
(9) But thou hast cast off, and put us to shame; and goest not forth with our armies.
(10) Thou makest us to turn back from the enemy: and they which hate us spoil for themselves.
(11) Thou hast given us like sheep appointed for meat; and hast scattered us among the heathen.
(12) Thou sellest thy people for nought, and dost not increase thy wealth by their price.
(13) Thou makest us a reproach to our neighbours, a scorn and a derision to them that are round about us.
(14) Thou makest us a byword among the heathen, a shaking of the head among the people.
(15) My confusion is continually before me, and the shame of my face hath covered me,
(16) For the voice of him that reproacheth and blasphemeth; by reason of the enemy and avenger.
(17) All this is come upon us; yet have we not forgotten thee, neither have we dealt falsely in thy covenant.
(18) Our heart is not turned back, neither have our steps declined from thy way;
Unless you are part of the apostasy like those who have no quandary of sacrificing and eating Jesus daily?
(19) Though thou hast sore broken us in the place of dragons, and covered us with the shadow of death.
(20) If we have forgotten the name of our God, or stretched out our hands to a strange god;
No, no, no not at all. Jesus died so that you can have and do whatever you like!
(21) Shall not God search this out? for he knoweth the secrets of the heart.
(22) Yea, for thy sake are we killed all the day long; we are counted as sheep for the slaughter.
(23) Awake, why sleepest thou, O Lord? arise, cast us not off for ever.
(24) Wherefore hidest thou thy face, and forgettest our affliction and our oppression?
(25) For our soul is bowed down to the dust: our belly cleaveth unto the earth.
(26) Arise for our help, and redeem us for thy mercies’ sake.